Bank account in RUB

Open to east!

Your best choice, if

  • you have comemrcial partners in Russia

  • you make significant  turnover in RUB.

  • We would like to inform you that the foreign exchange transfers in RUB have special features, they are different from transfers in other currencies. We suggest you to ask your partner for these special details before the transfer in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience.

If you are a legal resident, you will need the following documents:

  • extract from trade register no more than 30 days old, registration by the Court of Registry and duly issued certificate thereof

  • official license or permit if required for your company operations

  • tax number and KSH number

  • deed of foundation, bylaws and articles of association

  • specimen signature

  • Identification documents of persons authorised for representation

For further details and to apply, please contact our consultant.

Request a callback


    *Required fields

    Application in three easy steps


    Fill the form online comfortably


    Our Personal Banker will contact you


    Visit our branch with the required documents